Friday 17 April 2009

Creative Block

Why is it that when I first log-in in the mornings I can never think of anything to blog about?

New news: I have a wii fit now. Apparently it thinks i'm some kind of athlete - but then again, it can't see me collapsed on the floor gasping for breath and vowing "never again". Not a great start but it'll get better i guess.
Although I still think an actual jog, outdoors, in the sunshine (for vitamin D) is better for you; I think I could get to like the wii fit.

Speaking of which - I have some odd neighbours. Wednesday this week, those of you who are local to me will remember was the hottest day this year. Beautiful sunshine, warm breeze - the perfect day to get out and about for a jog or something. However my upstairs neighbour decided to jog on her running machine, indoors, possibly with the curtains closed! Why? What benefit does running on a machine have over running on grass or pavement? Also it means that I'm subjected to an hour of thumping noise from above, so I guess I'm biased.

I guess i've written a lot now - maybe i should change the title.......

...naah can't be bothered

No comments:

Post a Comment