Tuesday 15 September 2009

Update

I am back from honeymoon - it was good (that's all I'm saying here!)

Everything went well from our perspective and we both had a really good day!

Jenn is now all moved in to the flat - I've emptied some draws to accomodate her ever increasing clothing collection :)
It's still a little strange - I keep expceting to have to take Jenn to the station and see her go off to Bangor/Southport/up north somewhere but I don't have to anymore!

In other news - Arsenal are doing poorly, NY Giants doing well, Wiggo's still going in the Tour of Britain, and Button's form is back so all in all a mixed week for those I follow.
----------------------------------------
I signed up with Lijit a few weeks ago out of curiosity mostly - so far it tells me that no-one is reading this. Which makes me feel kinda relieved - at least i'm not annoying anyone!

So to all those who aren't reading this - Blog On!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not reading this, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back married Dan.

    And thanks for the blog, I've read it, twice!

    ReplyDelete