Friday 27 February 2009

Day 2

Another challenging day. The search for veggie food is getting a little difficult.
Having decided that the egg and cress was a no-no, I set about searching for an alternative. Fortunately after rooting around at the back of thechiller cabinet I unearthed a Bombay Potato Naan Wrap. Mmmm yummy. Actually it was nice! Might see if I can find something similar for friday.

As for the evening, it was HUG bowling (I scored 106 and 99) which is cool. Only problem was that the only real choice of food was McDs. Now I know that as a vegetarian the whole idea of Maccys is stupid but I held out hope and went in search of a veggie option.
No luck. Filet-o-fish? yuk, pass. Salad? its got chicken and bacon in it. Hmmm.
Ended up having 2 large portions of chips and a McFlurry. Oooh healthy!

Other than that it was a good day. Roll on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment