Tuesday 6 October 2009

Alllll byyyyy myyyyseeeelf...don't wanna be....

My boss and my colleague are off at the Northgate conference today and tomorrow - and as such I'm "holding the fort" HESA-wise. I set out this morning anticipating a dull but fairly mind easing day correcting data errors for 7hrs straight.
But of course nothing is as simple - I've already had three verbal requests for reports, and a phone call regarding training - and it's only 10.30am!
Do people wait till there's only me? Is it some kind of conspiracy? Probably not.

In other news - John Lewis delivered all our cool shiny things on Friday and last night Jenn, myself and my folks went to Ikea. and we now have shiny leather dining chairs :) - we might even have enough chairs to invite people round now.... oooh

watch this space: ____________
(I dont know why - it won't change)

No comments:

Post a Comment