Monday 10 August 2009

Due South

It's all about luuuurvve!

No really! Got back from youth camp on Saturday (yes it's taken me two days to mention it - I've been sleeping!) It was awesome! I've always enjoyed pushing myself physically but camp is a way for me to push myself mentally and spiritually as well.
Jonny "Steve Mcqueen" Wilson was talking about love (the John 3:16 kind not the Hallmark kind) - which got me thinking again about the fact that God loves me. He really does! Even though I often ignore him, or forget about him or simply let him down. He still loves me despite the fact he knows me! (PS. This is true for you too)

It was really nice to spend some brief moments with Jenn too. We've been asked to take on more responsibilities for next year which is pretty exciting - means I'm looking forward to it even more!
Any hoo better go - bed beckons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment