Monday 27 July 2009

Apologies for the break in transmission

Ok yes I'm cr#p.
Having been chastised over the poker table recently I have come to the realisation that my blog has become somewhat under-used...

The main culprit of this failure is my own lack of interest in my life. Thus having nothing to say for long periods of time. I know that having nothing to say is no barrier to the die-hard, I've-got-to-say-something, bloggers. However, I can't even seem to find nothing to say - I have passed into the realm beyond nothing-to-say to some kind of negative-blog (anti-blog?). Which theoretically means that as I type someone else's blog-post is slowly being deleted.
If it's yours I apologise.

FYI - it's 1 month and 1 day to my wedding. Most things are sorted out now. Just tying up loose ends.
Due South Youth Camp starts on Saturday. Fun, fun,fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment