Thursday 26 March 2009

Apologies

I realise that I have been very remiss in not updating everyone what has been happening.

Grovel grovel grovel

My sincerest apologies - moving flats has changed me into someone with no internet - so I'm having to blog from work instead.

Anyway - loads of stuff happened recently including: moving house, seeing Jenn, working hard, travelling to Southport to taste food, introducing my parents to Jenns parents, having my bike stolen (not intentionally), getting annoyed at the post office, getting a new mattress, buying a Henry, getting a TV and rescuing my Wii, eating more veggie food, failing to eat veggie food....

and probably a lot more that would have made interesting reading, of which you may never hear

Anyway I'll try to post something interesting later.
Chow for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment