Thursday 26 February 2009

Day 1

1 day done and I managed to avoid eating meat!
Wasn't as hard as I thought but it's still early.

Breakfast - Cereal Bar, Apple (I have this everyday anyway so I won't mention them again)

Lunch - Egg and Cress sandwiches, coca-cola (the only change was no bacon in my usual Bacon and egg sarny) - egg and cress is rank. Big no-no for tomorrow. Not sure what to have. might just have crisps instead

Dinner - went out for Rob's birthday. So ordered from the veggie menu! Although in the end went with Fish and chips (fish is allowed!) and garlic bread and an ice-cream.

So all in all a good day (except for lunch) and not too hard. I think the major challenge for the next 39 days will be getting some variety in meals.

Still, I will press on and keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment